To get rid of this error at once, run the Install Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub:
1. Close company data files and then the QuickBooks Desktop window.
2. Download the setup file of the newest QuickBooks Tool Hub version.
3. Save it to Downloads or your Windows desktop for easy access.
4. Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and begin the installation process by following the prompt steps.
5. To complete the installation, you need to agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Go to desktop, and double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
7. When it opens, choose the Program Problems tab and click Install Diagnostic Tool.
3. When the tool finishes, restart your device and open QuickBooks.
For more assistance to resolve QuickBooks running slow
issue, connect with certified QuickBooks professionals via +1 800-579-9430.